Porcelain Veneers – Jacksonville, FL
Say Goodbye to Chips, Stains, Gaps, & More
Despite what Hollywood would have you believe, most of us aren’t born with perfect teeth. In fact, celebrities like Morgan Freeman, Tom Cruise, Miley Cyrus, and many more owe their award-winning smiles to porcelain veneers. However, you don’t need to be rich and famous to fix dental imperfections. At Distinctive Dentistry by Mullens and Nguyen, anyone can get a red carpet- ready smile with custom-made porcelain veneers in Jacksonville, FL! Read on to learn more about this popular cosmetic treatment and give us a call today to schedule your consultation!
Why Choose Distinctive Dentistry by Mullens & Nguyen For Porcelain Veneers?
- #1 High-Quality Materials for Beautiful & Durable Results
- #2 Team of Exceptional Dentists Focused on You
- #3 Flexible Financing Available to Make Veneers Affordable
What Are Dental Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers are a quick and simple treatment that can help you say goodbye to chips, stains, gaps, and more and hello to the smile of your dreams. These ultra-thin shells of dental porcelain are precisely crafted to fit perfectly over the front-facing surface of a tooth. The dental porcelain they’re made of is durable, stain-resistant, and well-known for how closely it resembles healthy tooth enamel. Once a veneer has been placed, it completely transforms the tooth’s entire appearance, including its size, shape, and color. Veneers are often used to correct issues like:
- Minor chips or cracks
- Stubborn stains or discoloration
- Small gaps or spaces between teeth
- Teeth that are slightly uneven or crooked
- Teeth that are small, worn-down, or misshapen
The Process of Getting Porcelain Veneers
With veneers, your dream smile can be achieved in as little as two quick and easy appointments! Once Dr. Mullens or Dr. Nguyen have determined that veneers are a good choice for you, they’ll prepare the tooth or teeth for veneers by removing a very thin layer of enamel. Then, impressions are taken and you’ll be fit with a set of temporary veneers. This allows you to “test-drive” your new smile while your permanent set is being fabricated. In about two weeks, you’ll return to our dental office to have your temporary veneers removed and replaced with your beautiful, custom-made permanent veneers. Once they’re bonded into place and we’ve ensured that you’re pleased with the results, you’ll be ready to go out and show off your brand-new smile!
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Veneers are one of the most popular cosmetic dental treatments available, and it’s easy to see why. This comprehensive treatment offers a variety of benefits, like:
- Versatility and customization: Veneers are versatile enough to transform all manner of different flaws all at once with a single treatment.
- Fast, minimally-invasive treatment: Instead of undergoing multiple lengthy procedures to correct dental imperfections, veneers can help you achieve the results you’re looking for right away!
- Beautiful, natural-looking results: Veneers are crafted from the highest-quality materials, which offers the most natural-looking and aesthetically-pleasing results.
- Durable and stain resistant: Dental porcelain is reliably durable and doesn’t chip or crack easily. Plus, it’s stain-resistant properties allow you to enjoy all your favorite dark-colored beverages without worry!
- Long-lasting results you can count one: With proper oral hygiene and good chewing habits, you can count on your veneers to last 15 years or longer!