Dental Crowns – Jacksonville, FL
Restore the Look and Function of Your Teeth Simultaneously
From a poor oral hygiene regimen to trauma from a sports-related injury, there are plenty of ways your teeth can sustain extensive damage. Luckily, restoring the look and function of your teeth is easier than ever before thanks to dental crowns. This lifelike and durable restorative dentistry solution can enhance the look and function of your teeth simultaneously. Plus, with state-of-the-art CEREC® technology, the entire process can be completed in just one visit! If you’re interested in learning more, then get in touch with our team or keep reading.
Why Choose Distinctive Dentistry by Mullens & Nguyen for Restorative Dentistry?
- Convenient One-Visit Dental Crowns
- Dentist with An Artistic Eye for Detail
- Natural-Looking Restorations
What Is a Dental Crown?
Essentially, a dental crown is a “cap” that is designed to protect a weakened tooth. While they were once primarily crafted from metals, like gold, they are now made from lifelike and durable materials, like porcelain. As a result, our Jacksonville dentist can address the following oral health concerns without drawing negative attention to your smile:
- A severely decayed tooth
- A cracked, fractured, or broken tooth
- A weakened tooth following root canal therapy
- A missing tooth that is being replaced with a dental implant
- A missing tooth that is being replaced with a dental bridge
- A tooth that is oddly shaped or discolored
The Dental Crown Process
The first step in the dental crown process is actually examining your mouth to determine which restorative dental treatment is most ideal. If a dental crown in Jacksonville is best, then we start by addressing the root of the problem, like diseased tissue. From there, we will prepare the tooth for the crown and take the necessary impressions. Since our office utilizes state-of-the-art CEREC® technology, we can meticulously craft your dental crown the very same day! Once it’s ready, we will securely attach it, restoring the look and function of your tooth in the process. After that, you’ll have a beautiful, durable, and stable restoration you can enjoy for years to come.
The Benefits of Getting a Dental Crown
There are several reasons that both dentists and patients enjoy dental crowns. Here are a few noteworthy ones:
- Improved chewing ability
- Prevent further oral health problems
- Protect a weakened or damaged tooth for 15+ years (with proper care)
- Easy maintenance
- Doesn’t detract from the look of your smile
- Custom-made for a comfortable feel